Raspberry Pi VGA Board
A high quality VGA adapter for RaspberryPi – use two monitors on your RPi!
Out of stock
The Lo-tech RPi VGA Board is a high-quality display board that provides second-screen capabilities to Raspberry Pi boards equipped with 40-pin GPIO header. The two screens can be connected concurrently and used independently, and are both powered directly by the RPi’s GPU and so achieving the same performance.
This board has a number of benefits over other kits that are available:
- 24-bit resistor-ladder DAC – 16M colours and supports 1080p
- Buffered TTL H- and V-Sync lines – ensures compatibility and protects the Raspberry Pi GPIOs
- Radiated emissions adhere to EN55032 Class B levels
- Does not suffer from colour cast when RPi’s Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are enabled
- ESD protection to IEC−61000−4−2 Level 4 – tested with 6kV contact and 8kV air discharge
- No external power required
Full product details here.
Note: Fully assembled, CE Marked product. Raspberry Pi not included. PCB is also available separately.