RPi System Board (PCB)
Extended connectivity option for Raspberry Pi Zero, 2 and 3. This board is fixed in the system chassis, and the RPi mounted onto it via the GPIO header.
Out of stock
The Lo-tech RPi System Board turns the Raspberry Pi on it’s head – instead of mounting a HAT board to an RPi, an Model 0, Model 2, or Model 3 RPi is mounted to the Lo-tech RPi System Board.
This board utilises all GPIO pins to provide a whole range of connectivity:
- Fixed power supply via screw terminals or Micro-USB
- 5x H11L1 opto-isolated inputs, with replaceable input series resistor and individual LED status
- 5x Schmitt-trigger inputs
- 6x Darlington outputs (2 high power)
- 5x TPL292 opto-isolated outputs
- Dallas Real Time Clock
- Maxim 1-wire bus, with on-board DS18B20 temperature sensor
- RS232 interface (via MAX232D) with 10-pin header (same as PC motherboard)
Board dimensions: 100 x 100mm. 1.6mm FR4, HASL. Mounting centres 92 x 92mm. Maximum working voltage: 30V.
Engineering sample PCBs shipping now.